Steaua Bukarest - AaB Aalborg - Europa League 2014/15

Her debatteres alt generelt om AaB Fodbold.
Besvar
mingul
Miniput
Miniput

Steaua Bukarest - AaB Aalborg - Europa League 2014/15

Indlæg af mingul » 18. sep 2014, 11:59

Hello

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Vlad, a long life supporter of Steaua Bukarest and a collector of football memorabilia of Romanian teams in European Cups.
I am currently putting up an online museum (and hopefully in a few years a real museum of the history of the Romanian teams in European cups ), I dare to write to the Aalborg fans forum with a most kind request and enquiry.

The first question is if AaB still prints tickets for the fans, or if everybody is doing the electronic ticked PDF system that I heard to have been implemented in Denmark for some time now. Last time when Steaua played FC København, the hard copy tickets were available only to the away fans and very difficult to obtain. Another question would be if AaB usually prints match programmes for the group, or for each encounter, or does like Steaua Bukarest - that is printing nothing :(

I keep video recordings of all the games played by Romanian teams in Europe, so if anybody is interested in the matches that will take place, I will definitely record them. I also have a comprehensive video archive, so if there are any video collectors here interested in some video archive materials, please let me know, I have some full matches with AaB and Denmark National Team as well.
Unfortunately, if there are collectors of football memorabilia from AaB, today it is going to be tricky as no fans are allowed in the stadium. If anybody is interested, I may be able to obtain Team Sheets and today's main sports newspaper from Romania.

Best of luck in the group of EL this season

Hoping that my letter did not disturb or bore you much, I remain sincerely yours,
Vlad
sportarchive@yahoo.com

Besvar